Sunday, April 19, 2009

The OB days have begun

Ive started my lovely Obstetrics class. So far, So good! Its trully is a completely different way of thinking. I was changed from my clinical group, last minute, to Valley Presbetirian. No longer going to UCLA-Santa Monica. Im still extremely mentally exhausted from my Med-Surg class that i am not in the "study mode" for OB yet. As most people know, I want to be a Labor and Delivery nurse. I absolutely fell in love with it when i was a student nurse, last year, at Cedars-Sinai. This class is alot more relaxed, so im glad!

Me and Kwasi have gone on our 2nd date. He cooked pizza and we watched a movie at his place. We watched "Role Models," which was quite hilarious! We laughed the entire time. Eating the pizza just made me miss my sisters DELISH homemade pizza! I could shirly go for a slice right about NOW!

Ive started picking up shift at my job, again. Its been two lovely mothns since ive been to work (due to the overwhelmingly Med-Surg demand). Its nice being back. I certainly missed a couple of my coworkers.

1 comment:

Laurel said...

You work so hard, I admire you for doing nursing. When I had Paisley the labor and delivery nurses were all SO nice, you would fit right in and comfort new mommies well! Good luck!