Sunday, April 5, 2009

Date Night


I had a date on friday night with a guy named Kwasi. I met him last week when I went out with the girls. He's one of my best friends friends friends (if that makes sense). When we met we hit it off real well so he asked me out. We went out to a little restaurant in glendale called "colorado.". We did wine tasting. It was so interesting to learn about the different types of wines. I've always wanted to know why they swirl and smell the wine. Personally, I still don't get it. We had a great conversation and laughed the entire time. After, we headed back to his place. His roommate and girlfriend were having a dinner party, that we joined in on. It was so formal! The food was divine. Then after dinner we went from sophisticated adults to children.. in a matter of seconds. Yes, we pulled out the "Rock band." Thanks to renae and heather I thought i had an advantage :) they taught me how to play. Well, I did really well on "beginner" guitar, I was mighty proud. I could show my talent and try the "easy"... HA! Yeah right...my butt what whooped! I sucked majorly!! Kwasi did the vocals. I told him to keep his day job..ha ha! He's a the president at a college in long beach. This night was so fun! I think I might of gone a little overboard with the guitar, because my arms and legs are pretty sore. :)

3 comments:

MoRgAn! said...

That is a cute picture!! I am glad you got out and had fun with a cute date! Is there a second date in the plans?!?:-D

Rob and Mare said...

You two look cute together! Glad you had fun:)

naezandkidz said...

I dont know how it could be the guitar lol ha ha :0) love you hooker