Tuesday, November 10, 2009

what can ya do but laugh... an add on!

If you read my previous post you know all about my "car issues." well if you recall... at the end of the post i said "whats next?!?" Well it finally happened. I knew it wouldnt take long before this would eventually happen. Well your probably wondering what im taking about.... I ran out of gas! Yup, i sure did.

After my med-surg final (thursday) I was driving with cynthia to the grocery store. I saw that my gas was running on low, i knew that there was a gas station right next to the grocery store so i waited until we go there. About 2 blocks away (on Laurel Cyn) I push the gas and notice that my car just wasnt going. "OH NO!!" I quickly try to get over to the side into a residential area. My car was extremely difficult to manipulate. Well, Me and cynthia had to puch my car (only a few feet) into a parking spot. Then we walked to the gas station... how embarassing!

Oh well.. what can ya do but laugh!

OH, FYI a am officially DONE with all of my nursing classes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am doing my preceptor at Cedars-Sinai with my awesome coworker Elson Suico. YAY!

1 comment:

Rob and Mare said...

Oh no! That really is the worst feeling when you run out of gas. Makes for a good story though. And at least your weren't alone:)
Congrats on all of your classes! That's so exciting!