Monday, November 16, 2009

ReVive at V-Lounge


^D & I on his special night^

My coworker, Daryl (or "D" as i call him). Absolutely loves to DJ. He has been doing little gigs around town, mostly at birthday parties & Hollywood hills parties. On November 12, 09 he was booked to DJ at V-Lounge in Santa Monica. He was so stoked when he told me about it. All of our coworkers planned to go and support him.

My friend, Jen, wasnt getting off work until 10 pm, by the time we arrived at V-Lounge, D had already DJed. I was so dissapointed that i missed his performance. Well we still had fun!

Jen, Alfredo, and I

Group Shot: Oscar, Me, Manny, Jen, Fredo.
Oscar & I


My Coworker, Michelle


^Always make friends with the manager of the club^


3am run to Subway




With my Jenny Jen :)

So, after i saw the pictures from this night it was obvious that it was time for a cut & color. I kept my length put in layers, and put honey & burgundy highlights in. i love it!



No comments: