Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cant believe its here already!

This week i attended 4th semester workshop.. wow! 4th semester already, where has the time gone?? I cant believe this is my LAST semester of the RN program. Its been a loooong journey. But its one adventure i will hold very close to my heart. I have found my best friends in the entire world. My best friend called us "1", and trully that is the only way to explain our relationship. Love you Mondo, Chantelle, Joshy, Niesha, and Vanessa. You guys are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

We graduate December 18, 2009. I have already turned in my petition for graduation! It was odd for all of us filling out the graduation paperwork but what an amazing feeling.

Our graduation ceremony/party is finally coming along. It will be December 21, 09. I cant wait!!! My sister is coming to my graduation.. yay!! Were also having our pinning ceremony at the same time. This is when we are "pinned" with our nursing pin by one of our instructors.. its a BIG deal in nursing.

No comments: